Contract Number:- Date:
Agreement is made between hereinafter the management of one part and hereinafter called the artist of the other
part. Witnesseth that the management
hereby engages the Artiste(s) and the artiste agrees to appear as per the
Date of Engagement:-
Approx Arrival Time:-
Time of Performance:-
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Horizon Leisure Sussex ltd, acting as agent only, accepts no responsibility for breach of contract by either the Employer of
Artiste(s) nor for any aspect of the Artiste(s) performance, but every reasonable safeguard is assured.
2. The Artiste(s) are responsible for their own Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions.
3. The Employer and Artiste(s) will arrange any re-booking through Horizon Leisure Sussex ltd and be subject to the same
commission if such re-engagement is made within 12 calendar months of the above engagement.
4. Invoiced payments will be made to Artistes within 7 days of receipt of monies by Horizon Leisure Sussex ltd
5. Cancellation by Employer: Fees will be payable as set out on our terms of business overleaf.
6. Cancellation/Non-Appearance by Artiste(s): except in the event of certified illness or accident or circumstances beyond the control
of the Artiste that could prohibit the performance of the Artiste, the Artiste(s) will be liable for any losses and/or additional
expenses actually incurred by the Employer up to the amount of the contract fee. If however the Artiste or Agency can replace
themselves with a like act for the same fee, then there is no liability.
7. Provided the Employer pays the Artiste(s) his full contractual salary, he may without giving any reason prohibit the
whole or any part of the Artiste(s) performance or exclude the Artiste(s) from any or all performances. The Artiste is not obliged to
take directions in relation to performance from the employer. The Artiste is only obliged to perform his act as known.
8. The Artiste is not obliged under this contract to take part in any photographic, sound, tape or video recordings.
9. The Employer shall provide reasonable dressing rooms and adequate sound equipment and shall provide up to 3 soft drinks during
the event for the performer.
10. All engagements are subject to our terms of business set out overleaf and to a standard equity contract.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE DETAILS ABOVE ARE CORRECT, THEN SIGN THE CONTRACT AND RETURN IT TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, RETAINING THE BOTTOM COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS SET OUT OVERLEAF AS CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS APPLY.